This Wild Time video series is a way for us to periodically let viewers know where we’re at and what we’re doing. In the episode, we show you a zoo (Oregon Zoo) and three wildlife parks that we visited (Wildlife Images, Bearizona, and Grand Canyon Deer Farm). We also encountered a significant brake failure while towing our 40-foot fifth wheel RV.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wild Time 28 Epic Summer
- RV Life Tips – Questions and Answers 20
- Eating Out on the Road
- Is RV Life Monotonous?
- Wild Time 27 Mountains to Sea
- Why we live in an RV
- Wild Time 26 Fun in the Arizona Desert
- Tips to Maximize Travel Fun
- Food and Drink Enhancements for Travel
- RV Living Negatives
- Travel Goals
- RV Travel Advantages
- Workamping Tips for Seasonal Travel Jobs
- Wild Time 25 – Wildlife Parks and Brake Failure
- Beach Talk 9 – Stay Wild