Bernie and Susan share some helpful tips regarding RV/auto insurance and warranty coverage for full-time and regular travel. Are you covered if you’re a victim of a “smash and grab” from your vehicle? What type of coverage do you have on your tires when they fail? They’d love to read about your experiences regarding the subject matter of this video. Please share your comments.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Camping Courtesies
- Wild Time 22 – Summer on the Coast
- Vlogging Battle Rock and Prehistoric Gardens
- Full-Time RV Questions & Anwers 17
- Secret Beach Oregon Coast
- RV Park Improvements
- Delays on the Road
- Sacramento Zoo
- Are You Protected?
- Pet Peeves on the Road 2
- Workamping Tips II
- Worst RV Experiences
- Full-Time RV Questions & Answers 16
- Goods & Gadgets for Travelers
- Verde River RV Resort & Cottages