In this video, we share our trip of the entire Oregon Coast on Highway 101 – in under 22 minutes. Most of our time was spent visiting natural, scenic locations.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wild Time 17 – Southern Oregon Attractions
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 13
- Beach Talk 5 – What’s Holding You Back?
- California RV Travel
- Ferry Ride to San Francisco
- Downsizing for RV Living
- Health on the Road
- Leaving Barkley in the RV
- Important Considerations for RV Living
- Wild Time 16 – Sick on the Road
- RV Living / Most-Like – Most-Disliked
- Our RV Must Have Items
- Choosing Long-term RV Parks
- Criteria for Short-term RV Park Stays
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 12