This is the second vlog episode of our travels through California. In this video, we share some of our exploration of the Lone Pine California area (off Highway 395). We visited the Eastern Sierra Interagency Visitor Center, Lone Pine Film History Museum, and the Alabama Hills.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- RV Travel Gone Wrong
- Beach Talk 7 – Paying Compliments
- Vlogging Around Oregon
- Fun Beach Activities
- Beach Talk 6 – Setting Goals
- Useful RV Living Items
- Wild Time 17 – Southern Oregon Attractions
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 13
- Beach Talk 5 – What’s Holding You Back?
- California RV Travel
- Ferry Ride to San Francisco
- Downsizing for RV Living
- Health on the Road
- Leaving Barkley in the RV
- Important Considerations for RV Living