Bernie and Susan visit Cape Disappointment State Park in Washington and show some of the highlights of their trip while hiking in the temperate rainforest.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wild Time 28 Epic Summer
- RV Life Tips – Questions and Answers 20
- Eating Out on the Road
- Is RV Life Monotonous?
- Wild Time 27 Mountains to Sea
- Why we live in an RV
- Wild Time 26 Fun in the Arizona Desert
- Tips to Maximize Travel Fun
- Food and Drink Enhancements for Travel
- RV Living Negatives
- Travel Goals
- RV Travel Advantages
- Workamping Tips for Seasonal Travel Jobs
- Wild Time 25 – Wildlife Parks and Brake Failure
- Beach Talk 9 – Stay Wild