Bernie and Susan share some highlights from their visit to the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site in Washington State. They explored the fort, Pearson Air Museum, military barracks (dating back to the 1800s) and other historic attractions.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Superstition Treasure Hike – Arizona RV Travel
- Gifts Under $25 for Adventure Living
- Tips for Successful RV Living
- RV Travel Gone Wrong
- Beach Talk 7 – Paying Compliments
- Vlogging Around Oregon
- Fun Beach Activities
- Beach Talk 6 – Setting Goals
- Useful RV Living Items
- Wild Time 17 – Southern Oregon Attractions
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 13
- Beach Talk 5 – What’s Holding You Back?
- California RV Travel
- Ferry Ride to San Francisco
- Downsizing for RV Living