Bernie and Susan visit the absolutely stunning Secret Beach on the southern Oregon coast – in the Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor. This beach is best visited during low tide. Be sure to watch the entire video for trail and beach details, and stick around to the very end for some helpful tips.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wild Time 23 – Tiny Home Show
- RV Living Frequently Asked Questions
- Camping Courtesies
- Wild Time 22 – Summer on the Coast
- Vlogging Battle Rock and Prehistoric Gardens
- Full-Time RV Questions & Anwers 17
- Secret Beach Oregon Coast
- RV Park Improvements
- Delays on the Road
- Sacramento Zoo
- Are You Protected?
- Pet Peeves on the Road 2
- Workamping Tips II
- Worst RV Experiences
- Full-Time RV Questions & Answers 16