Bernie and Susan visit Sequoia National Park in California and although they encounter various “troubles” (including breaking down in the middle of nowhere) they manage to have a good experience and share it with you.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Camping Courtesies
- Wild Time 22 – Summer on the Coast
- Vlogging Battle Rock and Prehistoric Gardens
- Full-Time RV Questions & Anwers 17
- Secret Beach Oregon Coast
- RV Park Improvements
- Delays on the Road
- Sacramento Zoo
- Are You Protected?
- Pet Peeves on the Road 2
- Workamping Tips II
- Worst RV Experiences
- Full-Time RV Questions & Answers 16
- Goods & Gadgets for Travelers
- Verde River RV Resort & Cottages