Bernie and Susan travel in the Tillamook area and share some of the places that they visit. Watch as they walk in the Kilchis Point Reserve, enjoy some Tillamook Smoker goodies, visit the Tillamook Creamery, and wander around Oceanside Beach.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Beach Talk 5 – What’s Holding You Back?
- California RV Travel
- Ferry Ride to San Francisco
- Downsizing for RV Living
- Health on the Road
- Leaving Barkley in the RV
- Important Considerations for RV Living
- Wild Time 16 – Sick on the Road
- RV Living / Most-Like – Most-Disliked
- Our RV Must Have Items
- Choosing Long-term RV Parks
- Criteria for Short-term RV Park Stays
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 12
- Smart Gifts for Travel & Everyday Life
- Travelers Tips for Visiting Animal Parks