This Wild Time video series is a way for Bernie and Susan to periodically let viewers know where we’re at and what we’re doing. In the episode, they talk about their current status in the desert heat, and their cheaper route north to cooler weather. Please be sure to subscribe to upcoming video releases.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wild Time 28 Epic Summer
- RV Life Tips – Questions and Answers 20
- Eating Out on the Road
- Is RV Life Monotonous?
- Wild Time 27 Mountains to Sea
- Why we live in an RV
- Wild Time 26 Fun in the Arizona Desert
- Tips to Maximize Travel Fun
- Food and Drink Enhancements for Travel
- RV Living Negatives
- Travel Goals
- RV Travel Advantages
- Workamping Tips for Seasonal Travel Jobs
- Wild Time 25 – Wildlife Parks and Brake Failure
- Beach Talk 9 – Stay Wild