In this video, Bernie and Susan answer some more questions about full-time RV living. Topics covered include: What we could do better; leaving grey tank open; type of tires we use; what we’d do if not RVing; and, the one place that we would revisit. Please comment and/or ask questions in the comments area for this video or contact us via WildOnTheGo.com. We will do our best to answer questions in upcoming videos.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Camping Courtesies
- Wild Time 22 – Summer on the Coast
- Vlogging Battle Rock and Prehistoric Gardens
- Full-Time RV Questions & Anwers 17
- Secret Beach Oregon Coast
- RV Park Improvements
- Delays on the Road
- Sacramento Zoo
- Are You Protected?
- Pet Peeves on the Road 2
- Workamping Tips II
- Worst RV Experiences
- Full-Time RV Questions & Answers 16
- Goods & Gadgets for Travelers
- Verde River RV Resort & Cottages