This is the third vlog episode of our travels through California. In this video, we share some of our exploration of the Lee Vining California area (off Highway 395). We visited Mono Lake, the June Lake area, and the Bodie Ghost Town.
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Camping Courtesies
- Wild Time 22 – Summer on the Coast
- Vlogging Battle Rock and Prehistoric Gardens
- Full-Time RV Questions & Anwers 17
- Secret Beach Oregon Coast
- RV Park Improvements
- Delays on the Road
- Sacramento Zoo
- Are You Protected?
- Pet Peeves on the Road 2
- Workamping Tips II
- Worst RV Experiences
- Full-Time RV Questions & Answers 16
- Goods & Gadgets for Travelers
- Verde River RV Resort & Cottages