This is the fourth (final in series) vlog episode of our travels through California. In this video, we share our drive from Lee Vining California (Highway 395) to Reno Nevada. We also share some tips for traveling at elevation and how it has been traveling with Barkley (our dog).
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Superstition Treasure Hike – Arizona RV Travel
- Gifts Under $25 for Adventure Living
- Tips for Successful RV Living
- RV Travel Gone Wrong
- Beach Talk 7 – Paying Compliments
- Vlogging Around Oregon
- Fun Beach Activities
- Beach Talk 6 – Setting Goals
- Useful RV Living Items
- Wild Time 17 – Southern Oregon Attractions
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 13
- Beach Talk 5 – What’s Holding You Back?
- California RV Travel
- Ferry Ride to San Francisco
- Downsizing for RV Living