This is the fourth (final in series) vlog episode of our travels through California. In this video, we share our drive from Lee Vining California (Highway 395) to Reno Nevada. We also share some tips for traveling at elevation and how it has been traveling with Barkley (our dog).
Bernie is a general preparedness writer, speaker, instructor, and consultant. He’s passionate about sharing his ideas and experiences with others. He enjoys hiking, photography, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Wild Time 17 – Southern Oregon Attractions
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 13
- Beach Talk 5 – What’s Holding You Back?
- California RV Travel
- Ferry Ride to San Francisco
- Downsizing for RV Living
- Health on the Road
- Leaving Barkley in the RV
- Important Considerations for RV Living
- Wild Time 16 – Sick on the Road
- RV Living / Most-Like – Most-Disliked
- Our RV Must Have Items
- Choosing Long-term RV Parks
- Criteria for Short-term RV Park Stays
- Full Time RV Questions & Answers 12